- Light Industrial
- Fiberglass Basins from 4' - 20' in length and 24" to 60" in diameter.
- Control Panel
- Simplex and Duplex Wall Mounted Series
- Fiberglass Enclosure
- Pad lockable Latch
- Pump and Alarm Circuit Breakers
- IEC Rated Motor Contactor
- Pump Start Push Button
- Alarm Light and Audible Alarm with silence
- Day of installation inlet location allows for flexibility and ease of installation
- Simplex - 1.25" or 2.0" input/discharge connection
- Duplex - 1.5" or 2.5" input/discharge connection
- UL Listed Station
Pump Options - Grinder Pumps are the heart of pressure Sewer systems. Barnes offers a wide variety of pump types and sizes to ensure that an optimal Grinder Pump is selected for the specific application. All Barnes Grinder pumps utlize the exclusive Slicerator™ to eliminate potential jams.
Level Control Options - Several level control and mounting options are availabe. The ESPS pressure switch option provides the most resistance to grease or solids build-up. Float tree and individual float options are also available.
Cover Options - A variety of covers, ranging from polyethylene to fiberglass to metal, are available depending on size and intended useage.
Basin Options - Barnes Engineered Pressure Sewer basins are available in reinforced fiberglass in custom diameters from 24" to 60" and lengths from 4' to 20'. The stations are built to suit with simplex or duplex configurations with slide rail or free-standing pump installations.
Control Panel Options - "Stealth", wall-mount or free-standing control panels are available in various configurations. Alarm panels for use with "Stealth" panels are also available.
Accessories - A full range of custom accessories to suit specific needs.
Wiring - Factory prewired or jobsite wired options available for most configurations (excludes 5hp / 1hp)