The Heavy Duty Roto-Phase Design IS the top of the line in the rotary phase converter industry. The Heavy Duty design is capable of handling the tough jobs, such as: GRAIN DRYERS, FERTILIZER MIXERS, DOUGH MIXERS, REFRIGERATION COMPRESSORS, WELDERS, AIR COMPRESSORS, RESISTIVE LOADS, as well as multiple inductive motor loads. The largest motor horsepower rating is in true horsepower and is not intended to operate mis-rated motors or motor loads. The Heavy Duty Roto-Phase is designed to operate ONE or TWO motors equal to the largest motor rating, plus smaller motors to obtain the total horsepower capacity. Where TWO motors match the largest motor rating, be sure motors' starting cycle are at separate times. Where TWO motors match, AND start simultaneously, choose the Roto-Phase largest motor category matching the starting horsepower of the application. The Roto-Phase name stands for more than Quality, Performance, and Dependability...it stands for Service and Technical Support. The converter industry has changed dramatically, and requires skilled knowledge of three-phase equipment along with technical support only available from ARCO Electric. WE SET THE STANDARDS OTHERS STRIVE TO MEET.
- O.D.P. or T.E.F.C. Design Available.
- Total horsepower capactiy may reach 3 to 4 times the larges motor HP catagory.
- Specify 230 VAC or 460 VAC.
- Larger models available, consult factory.
- Refrigeration Equipment/Welders are sized by FLA/INPUT Amperes, consult factory.
- CAUTION: For foreign motor designs, 2-speed windings, instant reverse applications, consult factory.
Roto-Phase Accessories from ARCO:
- Items sold sperately or as a package
with Heavy-Duty Roto-Phase Models.