- Tank mounted or modular/expandable arrangements
- Field expandable up to six pumps
- Automatic alternating, cascading controls
- Most models fit through 36" doorway
- 18 to over 2600 CFM capacities
Advantage-D systems are 100% oil-less, dry central vacuum systems for medical/surgical or general industrial applications that require operating vacuum levels from atmosphere to as high as 27 in. Hg. These applications are typically those that involve air or inert gases or moderate amounts of water vapor. Medical/surgical systems meet current NFPA 99 requirements.