Heavy Duty – DWP, DWPM Submersible Dewatering Pumps
The Model DWP/DWPM pumps for dewatering service are now in stock and immediately available in standard construction.
The Model DWP/DWPM pumps for dewatering service are now in stock and immediately available in standard construction. The DWP and DWPM (high head) pumps feature slim line top discharge, heavy-duty motors with oversized shaft and bearings.
The DWP/DWPM pumps are also available in all 316SS construction with extended lead times.
These submersible dewatering pumps are capable of handling contaminated fluids in the corrosive and severest of applications at construction sites, mines, power stations, steel plants, ships, and in aquaculture.
- Capacity to 2000 GPM; Heads to 340 feet
- Heavy duty motor
- Tandem UPPER & LOWER tungsten carbide/tungsten carbide mechanical seals
- Unique SAND GUARD seal housing prevents sand/debris from collecting on outer seal face during pump operation.
- Cable sealing system seals power cord AND individual leads in the gland assembly
- SS impeller, shaft, strainer, hardware and outlet for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardened 410 SS impeller for abrasive applications
- Maximum water temperature to 104?øF (40?øC)
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.