Large CI – DSC3 Submersible Pumps
The model DSC, DSCA3 submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron with heavy duty, high efficiency motors suitable for industrial and municipal water and wastewater, sewage and flood control applications.
The model DSC, DSCA3 submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron with heavy duty, high efficiency motors suitable for industrial and municipal water and wastewater, sewage and flood control applications. The large submersible non-clog pump has the ability to pass spherical solids up to 8″ in diameter and can be installed in wet or drypit applications.
- Heavy duty, high efficiency, air filled Class F insulated motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Watertight cable entry system – protects against moisture and capillary action; reduces maintenance costs
- Self cooling jacket – high reliability, effectively dissipates heat
- Double and triple row lubricated thrust bearings – L-10 life of 100,000 hours – long dependable operation, lowers maintenance costs
- Float type leakage detector – provides early warning of mechanical seal failure; avoids costly motor repairs
- Cartridge type, duplex mechanical seals – assembled in tandem arrangement; easy maintenance and high reliability
- High efficiency, closed mixed flow impellers – ability to pass large diameter solids with high outputs prevent clogging, lowers operating costs
- Replaceable case liner ring – maintains working clearances while reducing casing costs
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.