Medium CI – DGUII, DGFU Submersible Grinder Pumps
The model DGUII, DGFU submersible grinder pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron and are used for small scale pressurized sewage transfer systems, drainage transfer, and commercial/household sewage and transfer.
The model DGUII, DGFU submersible grinder pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron and are used for small scale pressurized sewage transfer systems, drainage transfer, and commercial/household sewage and transfer. The heavy duty high chrome iron grinder system has powerful blades that reduce solid sizes for smooth, non-clogging flow. A reversible grinder ring provides longer service life and less maintenance. The pump is small and lightweight affording ease in installations and transport, including temporary installations. FM explosion proof motors are available.
- Heavy duty high chrome iron grinder system – powerful blades reduce solid size for non-clogging flow
- Air filled Class F insulated heavy duty motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Built-in motor protection – protects against overheat, out of phase, single phasing, and no load
- 60,000 hour bearings – long dependable operation, lower maintenance costs
- Open vortex type recessed impeller – vortex action prevents clogging and handles stringy material better providing durability, high reliability and lowers maintenance costs
- Double mechanical seals – operate in an oil bath providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Stainless steel shaft – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
- Small and lightweight portability – easy to transport for temporary installations
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.