Medium CI – DLU Submersible Pumps
The model DLU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for sewage and wastewater applications.
The model DLU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for sewage and wastewater applications. Designed with semi-open impellers that have a large wear area and open passageways, the model DLU offers the best handling for stringy and/or abrasive materials.
- Air filled Class F insulated heavy duty motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Built-in motor protection autocut – protects against overheat, out of phase, single phasing, and no load
- 60,000 hour bearings – long dependable operation, lower maintenance costs
- Large solids handling capabilities – prevents clogging
- Semi-open impellers – best design for handling stringy and abrasive materials providing durability and longer life
- Double mechanical seals – operate in an oil bath providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Stainless steel shaft – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.