Medium CI – DVU
The model DVU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for water, wastewater and sewage applications.
The model DVU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for water, wastewater and sewage applications. The Model DVU has a vortex impeller suited for pumpage containing abrasive and/or suspended solids. The large solids handling capabilities prevent clogging.
- Air filled Class F insulated heavy duty motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Built-in motor protection autocut – protects against overheat, out of phase, single phasing, and no load
- 60,000 hour bearings – long dependable operation, lower maintenance costs
- Large solids handling capabilities – prevents clogging
- Open vortex type recessed impeller – vortex action prevents clogging and handles stringy material better providing durability, high reliability and lowers maintenance costs
- Double mechanical seals – operate in an oil bath providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Stainless steel shaft – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.