Oil-X Evolution OVR Oil Vapor Removal
OIL-X Evolution OVR for compressed air systems is ideal for those areas where space is at an absolute premium.
Removing oil vapor from compressed air is necessary to meet the air quality standards required by many critical applications within industries such as pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, electronics and food and beverage. Domnick Hunter OVR systems offer many benefits when compared to traditional systems.
The most effective way to remove oil vapor from compressed air is to use an adsorbent bed of activated carbon. Unlike welded steel pressure vessels which are large and bulky, the Domnick Hunter OVR system utilizes a high tensile aluminium extrusion, making its external dimensions smaller in comparison without compromising performance. OIL-X Evolution OVR is ideal for those areas where space is at an absolute premium.
The Domnick Hunter OVR system is very compact due to a technique known as snowstorm filling. This maximizes the packing density of activated carbon to give a longer adsorption bed life and provide an even flow through the bed. Snowstorm filling removes the possibility of preferential flow and bypass which can lead to oil carry over.
The “snowstorm” filled cartridges also mean that servicing can be carried out quickly and effectively without the need to handle oil contaminated activated carbon granules.
Features & Benefits of Parker Domnick Hunter OIL-X OVR Series Compressed Air Filters:
• Suitable for use with oil lubricated and oil-free compressors
• Tested in accordance with ISO8573-5 and 3rd party performance validated by Lloyds Register
• Can be installed in the compressor room for plant scale protection, at point of use to protect critical applications (or both if old, contaminated piping is in use)
• FDA Title 21 compliant & EC1935 exempt
• Unique adsorbent fill technique
• Large capacity bed reduces the number of units required but still offers a compact and light weight design with flexible inlet / outlet connectivity
• Simple, easy maintenance
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.