The Summit TM Series is formulated from highly refined hydro-cracked base stocks and the unique additive SYNTHOLATE. The addition of SYNTHOLATE inhibits the formation of varnish and carbon and provides superior thermal and oxidative stability. Utilizing the superior petroleum base stocks fortified with SYNTHOLATE extends the life of the Summit TM Series compared to that of conventional mineral oils and provides the following money-saving benefits:
- Improved rust and oxidation protection versus general or multi-purpose R&O circulation oils.
- Reduced lubricant consumption – Extended drain intervals and lower vapor pressures reduce lubricant consumption
- Reduced maintenance – SYNTHOLATE reduces carbon and varnish formation thus extending valve life and the time interval between overhauls
- Eliminates recompression – SYNTHOLATE keeps the valves clean and eliminates the primary cause of recompression.
- Reduced power consumption – Elimination of recompression and reduced coefficient of friction result in less power consumption per unit of compression.
- Improved safety – Higher flash points provide a greater margin of safety in air compression.
|@ 40°C, cSt||31.2||46.0||66.3||99.2||146.6|
|@ 100°C, cSt||@ 100°C, cSt||6.72||8.48||11.24||14.59|
|@ 100°F, SUS||163||237||346||524||769|
|@ 210°F, SUS||43.9||48.7||54.8||64.7||77.9|
|Pour Point,°F (°C)||-44 (-42||-25 (-32)||-38 (-38||-33 (-36)||-27 (-33)|
|Flash Point,°F(°C)||440 (227)||470 (243)||470 (243||520(271)||495 (257)|
|Four-Ball Wear, mm||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6||0.6|
Product shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture, after which the product should be recertified prior to use.
Questions & Answers
- There are no answers for this question yet.