ARCO AMC Fixed Capacitor Banks
The fixed capacitor banks are designed for low voltage linear applications and incorporate high quality single phase cells which are wired in a three phase Delta configuration.
- The fixed capacitor banks are designed for low voltage linear applications and incorporate high quality single phase cells which are wired in a three phase Delta configuration. The capacitors are housed in a NEMA 3R enclosure panel. The enclosure is manufactured from 16 gauge steel and is furnished with mounting holes for quick and easy installation. Other NEMA rated are available ?? consult the factory
- Internal Pressure Interrupter meets UL 810 requirements. Discharge voltage is less than 50 volts in less than 1 minute after the cell has electrically been removed from circuit.
- Environmentally safe epoxidized soybean-oil dielectric fluid. Soybean-oil is environmentally compatible and biodegradable.
- The capacitor design has a total loss which is as low as 2 Watts per kVAR.
- Capacitance Tolerance is + or ?? 15%.
- Overcurrent Tolerance is 135% of rated current continuously.
- Overvoltage Tolerance is 110% of rated voltage
- Standard Operating Temperature
-40 F to +115 F. Operation above 115 F will shorten the capacitor life.
Wiring Cable Insulation
- All internal conductors are insulated stranded copper wire rated at 90 C.
Fuse Protection & Indicator Lights (Optional ?? Add Suffix Letter ??L? to Catalog Number)
- The internal protection fuses are time-delay and rated at 600 VAC with the sizing based upon the nominal amperage rating of the kVAR size in accordance with the National Electric Code requirements.