Gaseous Standby Generator
Baldor GLC generator sets provide totally automatic standby power for large residences and small businesses. Available from 30 to 125 kW they are fueled by LP or natural gas. Reliable industrial gaseous engines give a long service life on the GLC units.
Baldor GLC generators operate on Natural Gas or LP and provide reliable standby power for industrial and commercial applications including telecommunications, banking, medical, nursing homes, schools, etc. Applications include peak shaving and interruptible. Baldor GLC power generator systems are available in open configuration, weather protective and fully sound attenuated enclosures. Other accessories are available to meet application requirements.
- All GLC generators are prototype engineered, factory built and production tested.
- Ratings from 10kW to 105kW (Larger GLC ratings up to 880 kW available??see IGLC for details)
- UL2200 standard
- Heavy Duty Gaseous GM Industrial engine with block heater for easier starting.
- Electronic Isochronous governor.
- 12V DC electric start with battery rack and cables standard.
- Circuit breakers come as standard for easy connection and protection.
- NFPA 110 operator control and run relay standard.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.