HTO 80 High Temperature Centrifugal Pump
HTO80 is a patented, unique centrifugal pump designed for high temperature applications, such as the plastics, chemical, food and processing industries. The pump can be used in horizontal or vertical positions and is available with or without an electric motor.
- Applications: plastics, chemical, food, and processing Industries which require pumping of high temperature fluids
- Utilizes an isolated seal chamber, effectively cooled by a fan clamp, which couples the unit to the shaft of a C-frame motor
- Standard carbon/silicon carbide mechanical seal with Viton elastomers, stainless steel fitted
- Carbon graphite isolator bushing separates mechanical seal from high temperature fluids
- Stainless steel drive sleeve and aluminum drive clamp couples pump unit to motor
- Vertical & horizontal discharge
- A unique centrifugal pump (patented) designed for high temperature applications without requiring external flushes or jacket cooling
- Capacities – 10-500 gpm
- Heads – up to 190′ tdh
- Temperatures – to 650?øf
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.