Small Pump – DVSU, DVSHU
The model DVSU, DVSHU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for sump and effluent applications.
The model DVSU, DVSHU submersible pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron suitable for sump and effluent applications. The Model DVS(H)U has a vortex impeller suited for pumpage containing abrasive and/or suspended solids. Model DVSHU can handle hot water applications up to 176?øF.
- Air filled Class F insulated heavy duty motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies
- Built-in motor protection autocut – protects against overheat, out of phase, single phasing, and no load
- 60,000 hour bearings – long dependable operation, lower maintenance costs
- Large solids handling capabilities – prevents clogging
- Open semi-vortex impellers – vortex action prevents clogging
- Double mechanical seals – operate in an oil bath providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Stainless steel shaft – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.