Summit DSL Synthetic Air Compressor Lubricant
Summit DSL® synthetic lubricants are unique combinations of quality diester base-stocks and the latest additive technology.
Summit DSL® synthetic lubricants are unique combinations of quality diester base-stocks and the latest additive technology. Summit provides a wide range of DSL® lubricants that cover applications for rotary vane, rotary screw, and all ages and design-types of reciprocating compressors.
Summit DSL® lubricants are especially noted for the following benefits:
- Low temperature fluidity
- Better thermal conductivity
- Reduced friction
- High temperature thermal stability
- Greater resistance to mechanical stress
- Reduced metal-to-metal wear.
- Summit DSL® Lubricants are formulated to keep compressors free of varnish and sludge build-up while extending drain intervals to 8000 hours.
- Summit DSL® lubricants are compatible with almost all elastomers used in compressors and pumps including the paint used in crankcases.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.