DC SCR Controls
SPEEDMASTER® DC drives range from sub-fractional horsepower through 3 HP. SCR and PWM versions are offered, in reversing or non-reversing options. Manufactured by Leeson.
Leeson Speedmaster NEMA 1 DC SCR Control is a general purpose drive is designed for use with permanent magnet or shunt wound DC motors. NEMA 1 enclosed drive is suitable for use in most industrial applications. Controls have dual voltage switch for use on 115V or 230V single-phase, 50/60Hz service.
Features + Benefits
- NEMA 1 enclosed drive is for use in most industrial applications
- SCR/thyristor drive allows for reversing with dynamic braking
- Dual voltage switch for 115V or 230V single phase, 50/60Hz service
- Adjustable min./max. speeds
- Adjustable IR compensation
- HP range 115V: 1/8 to 1 HP
- HP range 230V: 1/4 to 2
- Heat sink 174316 is required for NEMA 1 type 3/4 HP and 1 HP 115V and 1.5
- HP and 2 HP 230V when Amp draw of motor exceeds 5 Amps
Questions & Answers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.